Entries ♥

Saturday, December 27, 2008

27th dec 2008

Dear viewer,



You Are Likely A Fourth Born



At your darkest moments, you feel angry.

At work and school, you do best when your analyzing.

When you love someone, you tend to be very giving.



In friendship, you don't take the initiative in reaching out.

Your ideal jobs are: factory jobs, comedy, and dentistry.

You will leave your mark on the world with your own personal philosophy.

The Birth Order Predictor

I went out with weilin and joey at 3pm. It was kinda of so late then meet. We decide to went for the interviews at bake history. It's stupid la. But what can I say. Then we went off to the Fairprice on the other side. It was such a surprise to see Firdaus there. Then I ask him where is the main office. It was also such a surprise to see joanna- secondary friend there. She was doing the cashier thing. hahas. Then I was filling up the form on the second level, I heard firdaus say still filling up the form and his friend was making fun of him. Next, I went to watson there to apply.
My sister told me not to go for any of these job I apply and say that their pay is way too low from what I earn from takashimaya. Hmmm... Does it really matter? I don't know.
How I wish I last year have choosen navy and on ite course. At least their pay is not bad kays. Then now no need to stuck here, worrying how I will do for my english result and whether can I even promote or not, so that I can go to poly to my navy course.


Labels: , ,