Entries ♥

Monday, December 29, 2008

29th dec 2008

Dear viewer,
Today went to taka to return the apron, punch card, key and stationary. I meet nura at somerset interchange. Then together we went to taka. I thought we would be the first to arrive u see. But then when I go in, I saw michelle and kumar, Xin Yuan inside already then I saw xinyi inside also. Hahas. Suppose to take group picture , but then the rest still haven reach so I told nura I need to go already. Then we took picture first then me and nura go off first. We go to KFC, then nura order her two piece chicken.
Weilin was still waiting at toa payoh interchange. She reach at 2.30. But I only manage to reach toapayoh at 3.30. So walk to block 47, walk back to interchange. Go bishan. Go NTUC, walk to Bishan MRT then took erm, what's that number. I think 13.... Hahas. Then reach serangoon road. We go the place call-- Bee Cheng Hiang.
Went home taking bus 13. Why everyone scare I take the wrong number. Hahas. Though I always remember the wrong number la. But no need like that leii.

28th dec 2008
I have to wake up early in the morning. Although not my personality to go to church but I still went. I meet joanna. At first I thought she is my primary school friend that joanna but luckily I found out yesterday night that she is not. Seriously, I think I always got the wrong thing. I called that *Blur* So I meet that joanna at tp central. We took bus number... what number is that I think is 28. Then take until kembangan MRT there and take to expo. We go to the Christian church.
I reached centralat about 1. Weilin still have not reply me yet. So i decide to go see my sister at the pet shop. She wanted to buy a cage. Why not as well by the hamster. So in the end, we bought hamster, cage, hamster food. The cage is so small la. I pity that hamster siah. We return the black hamster back to the owners and gotten greyish hamster for ourself. It's quite stupid. The hamster ran very fast. I dare not even touch it.

Labels: , ,