Entries ♥

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

31 Dec 2008

Dear viewer,
yesterday I was call up by taka. Then went to do back up. Help them pack their things. Work until 4th jan. I was also called up by the bee cheng hiang. Then I reject. I also got a interview at the sales team. But I didn't go. Haix. Yea!. I wished you advanced HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Daphne! you're finally 17! hahas..
And once again! I wished all of you a advance HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Yesterdat at work, everything look so unfamiliar to me. People and all. Go dinner with this new girl I knew -joanne and the other one I don't know her name. Then got a guy name yang jing teach me how to do cashier. Then walk to mrt with yang jing and jian wei. It's like I going home with jia min and nura. Hahas. Why? It is because yang jing live at toa payoh and jian wei live at marsilling.
Today at work. Arrive early with jia min. Then I went off to osim there to wait and saw joanne and ashley there. So. One guy two girl. Arh ha. Then we go collect the money at level 3. Then got a malay girl arrive in time and so we all went up together. Ashley say this group of malay, attitude a bit unfriendly.
Then at work, I see they all do cashier. I help up packing. Then got a guy marcus come and disturb me sia. He talk a lot.
Then we go lunch together. 3 guy, 3 girl. Ashley, marcus and one guy. Me, joanne and sophie.
Then we go best denkee after dinner. After dinner, we went to the counter. I don't know why. What it seem like, whoever I help, the person having a lot of stress siah. hahas.
You know what marcus help the customer carry things to the deliver, being so kind right. HAhas. But he almost trip la. Hahas. So funny. I laugh. He disturb me again.
Then finally do a few cahsier with ashley guiding before my shift
over.

Tomorrow onward I afternoon shift until 4th jan- the last day of my work.


Labels: , ,