Entries ♥

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

4 December 2008

Dear viewer,
yesterday was the first day same shift as Jiamin, So i meet her at mrt and we go to work together. I was talking to her about the ahhem. That women. kay. She ask her friend to ask me whether I from CHIJ TP and I replied. Ya. Then her friend say ahhem also from CHIJ TP. Then I said Ya, I know. I know ahhem was looking at me in a shy way. That expression is sooo weird.
So I go to work and have my dinner sooo early. First time in my life. 4.30 to 5.30. Normally during this time I only eat lunch. haha!!!.
Next, have dinner with this girl call sara and then later jia min and a girl, I forget her name already come down for dinner
Gift wrapping. Not easy! Cause I got alot of cuts on my hands! Not the penknife that cuts me. It's the paper. Then the lady there, tell us to use moisturiser cause our hands is very dry. OOhh. Thought of jia min baby johnson. hahas. !!!
Later we release at 10.30 slightly later. Then me and jiamin go home together. AND TODAY is my OFF DAY!!! WOOHHSS!!

The hamster lick me again!! Anna say , hamster lick you mean later it will bite me! NO WAY! I'm not going to let you bite and not going to let you lick my finger. It's so disgusting!! hahas.. !!

Labels: , ,