Entries ♥

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

9 December 2008, Tuesday

Dear viewer,
today the people was lesser. We hardly need to wrap any gift when approaching 8 onwards so we keep making doggy bag. Then I keep all the bag under my space. Then got one person call- joy, evacuate my space then found a lot of other bag. Then one by one she took out and then she sweep the floor. Then she was so funny. Say didn't know I this type of person one. All the taka bag I collect and keep under there, so no 0ne will take. I even hide all the doggy bag i make.
Jia min dare me to ask she if she is ahem girlfriend. I really go and ask. Her reply was so firm. Jia min going to wear the hat around orchard.. hahas..
Okay, at my work place. there was this girl nura. It was yesterday incident. A women hit her when nura was unwilling to give so much wrapper to just one small little items.That women so cheap la. I only know today. EVen the security guard know. hahas. Stupid customer. So unreasonable. Siao one. Lucky not hit me. If hit me, I tell u, she gonna get it from me. I will get into a fight with her and quit my job.
Two more cuts today. But another girl name sara was no better. Her hand was full of plaster. hahas.
Tmr off day again!!!..

Labels: , ,