Entries ♥

Sunday, January 11, 2009

11 Jan 2009

The release of the O-level result is Tomorrow. In fact, after much serious thought, I realise i have never treat O-level as important as it is. I somehow feel that I am incompetent, useless. They are all smarter than me. I do not want to share with my friend what my result is or tell them about it. They don't know how much urging of me wanted to move away from my friend. Yes, the reason is i think they care too much for themselves.
Dear viewer,
today went to work as usual. I thought I am going to be late but after I changed, I saw hui shan and stephanie. We go down to B2 together. Then we do hampers again. Stephanie do cashier thing, me , hui shan and a new girl name ying ting do hampers. Yesterday me and jia min and some seniors do until so late, so we have extra 1 hour. I can go home one hour early and jia min can come to work one hour later. We do hampers do until like 1 plus, some of the afternoon shift people still not here. Then I was talking to stephanie and saw ashley walk pass. He's afternoon shift today. 1.30, the group of girls plus one guy go lunch together. I was lining up at the drink stall then I heard someone call my name. It's yoke lian. I knew her at the taka square there. Oh yes. I was suppose to meet shuping to have lunch together but in the end because I was with so many people. She end up eating with a old lady.
After lunch, I went to the toilet. Hui shan also go to the toilet with me while the other 3 went to cold storage. They were waiting for us at the cold storage siah. I didn't know until I sms stephanie that I am at the locker. I also saw shuping at the locker there.
We went down to B2.
We continue to do the hampers. At about 5.30. Jenny- a senior was trying to rush me home. So I go up to the locker alone. Decide to sms ashley because I know he will walk to the harrods and find me so I sms him, tell him I today go home early. Serious seh. He was about to go harrods. So I decide to go and find him and also find shuping cause I was suppose to meet her and go home with her. But I can leave work early, so will not be going home with her. Then meet ashley at the fountain there. We talk about the monday dinner with them - cancel. Then saw a girl name huiyi. She ask why I always go home so early. hahas. Not I always can go home so early siah. It's the first time and another reason is because I am not doing the cashier.
So in the end, I sms shuping and I go home first.
The release of the O-level result is tomorrow. Wish you guys good luck kays!

Labels: , ,