Entries ♥

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

20 Jan 2009

Dear viewer,
today went to work late! Forget to remove the price tag, forget to put straw, do things so slow. I think I'm falling.. yeah. Eye sight getting blur each day, Need to build up with carrots? Hamper getting more each day, but soon, it will be lesser than usual. HR call me to extend from 30th to 14th feb. It's jian wei birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I will be 18 this year and soon I will be going clubbing. Siew mei will bring me there right. hahas. After that I will learn motorcycle but jia min told me its too big for the size of me then she mention about scooters. I'm about to give her the retarded face but we are on the phone. Being spending so much money on food. Growing fatter each day.
Oh, and poly amdission result will be out on 30th?? yeah. Quite fast! Though I was reluctant to face the fact for I will have a less likely chances to enter NYP then RP. Should have put business informatics at NYP as second choice. Haix. I scare I really get in RP. Hope the DAE is successful. Then there goes Navy- nautical study.
Ridiculous! Have phone with marcus. Only manage to sleep at 3 plus. Talking about some weird thing. hahas.
Have a chat with siew mei. she leave home seh. Getting daring each day. Good! I will build up my courage too- Navy.
THere might be a outing on 29 Jan for taka square ppl. And a birthday party for michelle 21st birthday on 7th feb? Might apply leave, see how first. Seriously need a photo taking session with u guys. Yeah!
I'm sick of daily lifes. Being eating chocolate quite frequently though not my usual style. Might even go for prawn to kill myself off!... I hate the BW siah! Attidue sucky...
OH my tian! Jia min and that jie jing so close. hahas.
Oh yes, I heard that justin friend play with jia min until jia min angry. Handphone prank.
Yesterday went to pastamania to eat with mushuang. But I was terribly late because I was stuck at bishan with my father to try some new year clothing with his gf and my sister. I think I kinda get used to it.
Movie.. I wanna watch movie. hahas.!!!

Labels: , ,