Entries ♥

Sunday, January 25, 2009

25 Jan 2008

Dear viewer,
Today the last of day of the work. Got some of theirs msn and add them. Justin told me adele is justin boyfriend. I was so shocked!! Adele is older siah. I keep repeating the word jie di lian and look at him. Call adele and ask her and knew that she isn't. They are cousin.
The harrod boss - halim give us hongbao... and chocolate. THen the manager- Zul gave us biscuit and cake- TWG. Then jenny give us each four packet of biscuit. Then who else.? I think I forget already.
I so stupid sia. Cause the justin was trying to pull my Rubberband then I try to avoid then turn and then fall down. So embarrassing. Don't know got any people saw it or not. Play until I fall down.
I thought my keyboard spoil. But my cousin on the computer and the keyboard happen to be working effectively.
I went to yen chuan Blog. Wah seh!! His O-level result- 8A1, and 1 B3- HC.. Crazy siah.. somemore I saw the annex A, catholic high produce the most outstanding people with good O-level result.. SIAO!!!!.

Labels: , ,