Entries ♥

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

27 Jan 2008










































































































































Dear viewer,
Today is chinese new year second day. We order the catering-buffet. All my relatives came. You know what. Out of the 8 dishes, 4 do not contain prawn. 1 is beef, 2 I don't know and one is dessert. I ate a lot of beehoon today. I saw prawn in it only when I have my third serving. How stupid I am.


HEY GUYS!! THIS IS JIE JING!! The guy whom I mention got some connection with jia min.. HAHAS..





















At night, I went to night safari. Stupid siah. Eventually got my father to buy me a fan, bracelet. Then we have our dinner down there. The briyani chicken cost like nineteen dollar. Crazy. La. We take on the ram with my mei, my father gf and he himself..
I thought bribing only happen on other people. But my father actually done that. He bribe the driver to send us home. Crazy. hahas..

Labels: , ,