Entries ♥

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

28 Jan 2009

Dear viewer,
today went to orchard with jia min. We went to far east to buy things. I bought a chocolate biscuit- harrod, shoes and a cover.. Then we went up to level 4 to look for the harrod people. They were doing cashiering down there.
EH HEY!!
I've got a call from singapore poly! They say I'm enlisted for nautical study interview on 30th jan. I was so shock! But I'm more fear of the interview. Because if I get in or not, it will change my whole life upside down. JAE result is on 30th also. Hopefully I got my first choice if not I going for my nautical study.
I heard that siew mei is leaving singapore for good. Meaning is she not going to come back to malaysia. I don't know what happen. But I hope she will come back.
THis message is for siew mei:
Siew mei, please come back. U see, u just got ur PR and u are leaving just like that. You have friend down here, u see. It's not that we will leave u alone . You still have us.
We will miss you one lo!!!

It's like I'm the last one to know she is at malaysia SIah. I think I neglect my friend lo. HAHx!!!

OH my tian. My father say he will move in next month with his gf to watch us do what. SIAh. Cannot go home so early next time.

GOt three room. One is for my mother and grandmother. The other will be left for my father and gf. The other will be me and my sister and maybe siew mei. Siew me ar, Stay in the same room as me ok.. haha.. My father is planning to move in a new bed.

Labels: , ,