Entries ♥

Saturday, January 03, 2009

4 January 2008

Dear viewer,

3rd jan


I went to taka as usual. At about 12 plus I reached. So i decided to work around B2 until 1pm then go in. I take this chance to look for Jia min cause she starting new department today. I took about 10 minutes and found her. She gave me her locker key for me to take my plaster. But yet, I still can't open it. So in the end, she pass it to me during her break. I was asked to go up to B1 to fold towel. Oh! You know I was damn happy. Hahas. I saw jun rong. Even though I didn't wear spec, I still can see his figure. Then he look surprise to see me there. So I continue to fold. While folding, I thought of expo that time- folding towel. I thought of many things.

Finally 5pm, Went to break. The in charge- kelvin came up. He with another guy- f0rget his name. Then asked me to go and eat together. I was shock siah. Then luckily they say plus with other B2 they all. HENG! Though I was a bit unwillingly. We walk towards the taka square and I saw Aurther. After that, we went to the starff canteen. Kelvin treat me milo and the guy. Throughout the things. They were taking craps siah. Talking about perfume, then school, result, then say who is the most handsome in B1. Then don't know got a lot of girlfriend at B1. Wah. Alot.

This is the photo taken after work at MRT station.


























































Labels: , ,