Entries ♥

Monday, January 05, 2009

5th Jan 2008

Dear viewer,
yesterday was the last day of job at taka square. I officially try out the cashier thing with marcus account. Tried out for more than 2 hours. Heart was beating so fast cause I scare I do wrongly. I even shiver and shuping even saw it. hahas. Esp, total reports, credit, nets, taka member, discount. WAh. So many thing. We even took picture with kelvin- the in charge, marcus, joanne, sophia, yiyan, chun hou. Will update the photo soon...
Today change to new department- Harriods. At the department, the first thing I do was house-keeping. Clean the don't know what tins for 2 hours. Crazy. haix.. Somemore I still got alot of morning shift, don't tell me I every morning do house keeping at there!!!
Went to sakae sushi after work at raffles place. Everybody seem to be talking about me and marcus, where we go in the morning. Now I know, sometimes, no choice, there is a need to tell white lies.

Labels: , ,