Entries ♥

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

7th Jan 2008

Dear viewer,
this is the sad moment of my day. I feel irritated and stress up because of that thing is stil inside my skin- hand. I wanted to use the scissors to cut open it and take the thing out. Though it is small and hard to push out, I just can't stand it in my skin. I wonder if the doctor could get it out for me? If it is possible, How I wish I could do it as soon as possible. Oh. This year is a bad year for goat people. Because this year goat have clashes with ox. I keep trying to push the stick out of my skin, but still unable. I think it is getting swollen in times to come. Any doctor to recommend? Argh. Stupid thing
Today I was so stress up with the hamper thing. Being trying for times and times, trying to wrap a hamper but it took me like forever to do finish. I felt like throwing away the hamper anytime so I need not to do . Somemore the stick went into my skin.
The people there, their languages-vulgar siah. No good languages. All speak dialect. Non stop. Sick of it.

Labels: , ,