Entries ♥

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

10 Feb 2009

Dear viewer,
yesterday I went to nyp with junrong. I saw clare first at NYP. I saw hui shan at the MRT when she board at ang mo kio. After that I went to orchard to look for jia min and then go to eunos for the orientation. I don't know how to say about that thing. That orientation but it is ridiculous.
After that I went to orchard to find jia min again. hahas.

Today, use the staff card borrow from subramania.. hahas. Then went to buy chocolate and buy jacket. I wanted to line up at justin that side and make life difficult for him. But I lose!! Stephanie very funny. Say she angry le. Cause I don't want to queue at her side. I got adele to help me wrap present. ahas. Jia min came to orchard and go home with me even though it is her off day. Thanks arh.. hahas.
That phillipines guy give me and adele chocolate marshmallow todya. hahas. I told jia min, she like jealous. hahas.

EH! I tired. Forget what I want to update about. ZZzzzZZ..

i realise a lot of us going to NYP. junrong, jisiang, tiffany, anna, huishan, chong hao, justin, who elsee ehh?? forget already.. hahas.

I've got in NYP COURSES!!! CHEMICAL AND PHARMACEUTICAL TECHNOLOGY!!

I don't know why, nowsaday, my mood wasn't that good. hahas. Trying hard to force myself to smile.

Labels: , ,