Entries ♥

Thursday, February 12, 2009

12 Feb 2009

Dear viewer,
Today was suppose to my off day. I was suppose to go to the depot road for the navy talk. But I didn't go, I wake up at 7am, looking at the time until it reach 9.30. But I still didn't make any move to wake up and go there. 11am I was suppose to go eunos. But I suddenly feel like not wanting to go for the training. I was suppose to meet joanna- secondary classmates, at 7.40 and I also don't feel like going. Suddenly everything I don't want to do cause I have too much thing to do.
First I make a phone call to the tuition centre. AFter that I send a message to the eunos there. Then after that went to eunos at 12. Meet Lena- eunos at 12.3o at passion cafe. She even got the qin shi down. I was like no words to say. I lose!!!
After that I went home. A few minutes later, I heard a lot knock on the door. I saw a unfamiliar figure outside. I thought who is it. I open, the person gave a parchment. Inside contain the content of the tuition centre their information. I open up and saw homework. My very first homework for the year!!
Went out again at 4pm to orchard to accompany jia min to eat her dinner. 6 plus then I reached home.
After that went to the market to buy food for my grandmother to eat then go back home. Went out again to meet with joanna. I was late though. Sorry. hahas. My grandmother haven eat finish.
Walk to the desserted place and found a building and go up to 17?? flour. I think I hate number to the extent that whatever number i remmeber, I forget.
So they were having cell group. My very First cell group. Joanna even ask me if I want the salvation to jeuses on sunday. I was stunned!! Speechless. Pondering. Weird.

I went to visit jisiang blog. Saw the dead rat. UGHH>

EH GUYS!! My last day for the wrapping counter is on the valentine day which is 14th feb. SO YEAH!! BEfore I transfer to another department. hahas!!!


Valentine coming!! hahass!!! EXCITED??

Labels: , ,