Entries ♥

Sunday, February 15, 2009

15 Feb 2009

Dear viewer,
Yesterday was valentine. Jia min and Me receive a sweet from the security guard.
Me and Jia min was on afternoon duty, on 14.
Before that I meet anna at TP central, together we go and buy valentine's gift for the guitar's member. We also found that Miss lim become guitar's I/C.
Today, I was suppose to go church with joanne- secondary, but I am too tired to even to lift myself up and wake up early. I was smsing marcus, the tuition teacher and jia min today. I went to the tuition early. I was trying to locate where the exact place of the centre, wondering how does the teacher look like because the way he smsing like he's quite a good chap.
Okay. So i went in the room, I saw the teacher and a student talking. The class consist of only 3 girl, all guys.
The teacher- currently unable to describe to you all. Only jia min know.
I've got some weird weird vocab homework to do. Hardly even know what the vocab mean. I too lag back . Need to buck up I think.
After the tuition, I went to eunos again. Today is mr qin shi train me. He weird weird one, even lena also weird weird one. All like talking to themselves, sing to themselves, get happy and humming to themselves. Don't understand. Please tell me why they acting like that.
Take bus 28 home.
Tomorrow going out with jia min to watch movie. EH HEY!! Movie!!! Will be watching the show known as Birde war.
SOO tired today!!! Don't know why.


Writing as a third person.
The earthling xueli is still sitting in front of the computer updating her blog while all her family's member is sleeping.
Her body system keep telling her to stop using the computer but she could not resist to do so.

Start new department either on 17 or 18!!! hahas!! I will be taking leave or come late three hours for Tution on every sunday.

Labels: , ,