Entries ♥

Thursday, February 19, 2009

19 February 2009

Dear viewer,
I was so ... Don't know how to describe the feeling. After my closing, I kept quiet and keep biting my tongue, gritting my teeth, trying hard to smile to iris, talk to jia min and sara. I short 30 plus, the feeling is like so ...

Yesterday, I went to HR, start my new department. Didn't even have training and just start doing cashiering. I handle cash first.screw up..

The day before yesterday, which was 17 feb, I went to eunos, have my training.

16 Feb, I went to watch movie, wanted to watch bride war, but in the end watch LOOK OUT FOR THE STAR!!!...
After that went to meet taka, hand up punch card.
After that went to AMK meet marcus, jia min don't want come.
Officially start.

Almost everyone got their poly package.. NANYANG POLY SOOO SLOW>>!!!

Labels: , ,