Entries ♥

Monday, February 02, 2009

2 Feb 2009

Dear viewer,
It's my off day today. Long time didn't update..
So here it goes,
on 30th jan, I went to SP for the interview. Went there quite early but end up late reaching the room. SP is just too messy. I can't even find the exact building and room so I end up asking and asking until I finally reach that room. I saw many guy in navy dressing all outside waiting for those coming for interview and guide them to the room. I was so shock to see so many of them. Plus I heard this year, there is a lot of gal apply for the nautical study. I reach there at about 11 plus. Fill up some form. 12 plus, they say the interviewer need to go for lunch. 1.30 then come back. ZZZ. I still need to go takashimaya. So, we also go down to the canteen. I went down with a malay gal, we talk and both of us didn't bought and food, bought only drinks. We sit down to wait until 1.30. We went up.
OKay, seriously, interview start at 2 45.. I was freaking late for my job, somemore first day for new department but luckily i got inform the HR beforehand.
The interviews was sucky also. Ask me some freaky weird question. I SWEAR I never going to NAUTICAL STUDY. ZZZ.

THe new department, there is only three of us. Adele, JIa min and me. WORST still, if we are on morning shift, we are deem to be alone at the counter. Worst still, when it come to one of us are off.


1st feb 2009
I today morning shift. Have lunch with yoke lian. After work, go home with her. We decide to try to get to the MRT by walking inside the takashimaya. We went down to B1. I saw kelvin- ex boss. Then yoke lian went to talk to him. OKay, then he show us to their storeroom and then bring out food- pineapple tart, dunnoe how many box, then see got don't know what butter things then sweet. I only took the sweet k. Hahas. The rest yoke lian take and somemore eat and eat. I was so stunned to see her eat so much siah.
After that , he even bring us to a perfume shop and ask us to smell, then bring us to the place where I last fold towel. He gave us some shampoo to bring home to try and then put some moisturizer on our hand and ask us to smell.
Then we took MRT. I alight at bishan. I meet mushuang at Bishan. We go eat pastamania. We go arcade also. STupid siah. Still got three token. THe music so loud la. I was almost deaf.

2nd Feb 2009
Today off day. I went to bai tai suai. Then spend most of the time using computer.
I heard ashley get in CJC, Jian wei get in NYJC.


Labels: , ,