Entries ♥

Saturday, February 28, 2009

28 Feb 2009

Dear viewer,
today I wake up late. I was suppose to meet jia min outside 711 at 7.25. But I didn't. Maybe its because I'm too tired to wake up or so. I decide to take taxi to school cause I make jia min wait too long. By the time I reach, it's already 8 plus. Jia min and tiffany was already outside the taxi I am on. They even knock on the taxi door.
Went to school together with them.
Jia min left first. She need to go to work.
After that me and tiffany went to the hall inside.
Reception.
I ate alot.
We even talk with some of the teacher.
After that weilin went to work also.
Left, mushuang , tiffany and me.
We go pastamania to eat again.

I think I hate closing siah. I need to do REPORT AGAIN!!!!! THis time is sales bag didn't zip. As in I need to put the nets and credits settlement in the sales bag instead of the slip bag. EHHH?? No idea. That's why I don't understand POA at all.

Tomorrow someone changing shift with me, which mean I will be doing morning shift. yeah?? Don't tell me I need to do closing again siah.

I went to taka on my own to eat dinner with weilin. WAH.. I think I've being eating , eating and eating within this 6 hours.

I went to taka square to visit Jia min. I was telling her about the stupid fake ang mo auntie. In the library toilet. I even scold the auntie KNS. Don't even care if she heard it or not. I could have just push her if not because I'm rushing to the toilet. ZZZ>.

EH!! I'm working for the next fair.. BABY FAIR.. From 11 march to 12 April.
This household fair end on the 8 of march..

SORRY GUYS.. My computer experience frequently hang so I might not be able to online that often or answer ur msn that often. hahas.

Labels: , ,