Entries ♥

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

5 February 2009


These were the photo that was Took on our outing 29th JAN together with taka square people when we were at dobhy ghaut!


















































































































































Dear viewer,
Today off. I stay at home to use the computer. I recall that time during november, the training. I wrote a chinese character and that word say I am a loner. Perhaps it is true.
But it isn't a crime to be a loner. Yeah. You still can do your own things at your own pace without and disruption.
MY JAE COURSE I PUT LIKE THIS:
1)PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCE (NYP)
2)PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCE (RP)
3) MARITIME TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT (SP)
4) OPTOMETRY (NP)
5) PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCE (TP)
6) BUSINESS APPLICATION (RP)
7) BUSINESS INFORMATICS (NYP)
8) CHEMICAL AND PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCE (NYP)
9) BIOMEDICAL INFORMATICS AND ENGINERRRING (TP)
10) BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES (RP)
11) BIOTECHNOLOGY (RP)
12) SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT (RP)

Appeal Courses:
1) BIOLOGICS AND PROCESS TECHNOLOGY (NYP)
2) CHEMICAL AND PHARMACEUTICAL TECHNOLOGY (NYP)
3) INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (NYP)

Oh yes. I went to appeal for some other course in NYP. Cause I got in my second choice which is Pharmaceutical science in RP.
I'm tried. Too tried to even care what is going on. I hate it.
Why do I put RP in my choices in the first place? I could have chosen other instead.. It's not like I did really badly for my subject except I fail english!
Subject--------------------------Preliminary-------------------- O-level
English--------------------------F9-------------------------------D7
Maths -------------------------- A1-------------------------------B3 --- Complacent result
Chinese -------- use first o-level result which is C5 ---------- C5
Science(physic/Biology) ----- C6-------------------------------A2- Ridiculous result
Humanities (SS/History)-----C6-------------------------------B3
F&N----------------------------C6-------------------------------C6
POA-----------------------------C6-------------------------------B3

I'm off on next monday and thursday. If anyone wanna go out, find me yeah. I'm tired of asking around and hate when things turns upside down.

Yesterday working afternoon shift. Spend most of the time alone
I spend a lot of time pondering.
The security guard even come and talk to me and joke with me. Say I waiting for him arh, then later meet at 10 at outside arh. Go his house. Hahas. Then he went on and say, the present for me arh. YA I said. You want you can take it. Then he say, don't think I don't know arh, it's empty inside. HAhas. Then a guy - promoter from *guess* was laughing.
Oh you know, a malay guy from DKNY yesterday was so funny. Come and ask me if he want to wrap the card, is it possible. I said As long it is taka. Then he like so shock. I think he was trying to double comfirm how can the card be wrap. hahas. I also have no idea. But if you buy liao and ask me to wrap, and of course I will think of ways to wrap it up. hahas.

oh yes. I have not mention about a lady from potchi. She is so pretty siah. And the way she speak also. That time I was at the hamper. mesmerism by her overall. I was doing the hamper and she help me. She is the general manager at potchi. Together me and hui shan bring the hamper down to the taxi stand, she even ask me what course I want to go .
I eventually forget that It's zulaikha birthday on 3rd of Feb. Happy Belated Birthday!!!

Got a few time I almost end up quarreling with jia min or get into some fight with her. Siah. Hahas. Shall not disturb her le. Later her face change then i die. Okay. JIA MIN SEE HERE. YOU ARE SAFE!!


Song: Jason Mraz-I'm yours--- I thought of NURA
Song: Phantom of the Opera-- I thought of Daphne
Song: Potential Breakup song-- I thought of Tawan
Song: Blame it on me-Akon- I thought of Kevin
Song: Dirty little secret- I thought of Jun rong
Song: His Love- Maroon Five-- I thought of Firdaus

I'm going out with anna. CYA!

Labels: , ,