Entries ♥

Sunday, February 08, 2009

7 Feb 2009

Dear viewer,
It's sunday! Suppose to be my last afternoon shift but I change with adele on my 14th feb to be my last afternoon shift.
okay. Many things happen today. I went to coco tree with weilin to buy chocolate. Jia min and me prepare to buy some chocolate to give to li jie because today is her last day.
OKay, So i did a perfect wrapping for li jie. THe two cross thingy. I remember that pattern. Yesterday got customer want me to wrap. I was damn piss off. Want me do the difficult thing, behind still got customer loh! So ya. I did the cross thing for li jie, first try, i think my finger nail to long or what, tore the paper. Then I did the second try. Successful. Yeah!

Marcus came to visit me. SURPRISING!! I thought he angry or what. hahas. But still came to taka. Thanks arh! EH! My last update was 4th, not 2th yeah. hahas. You remember wrongly seh. Then he was talking to jia min and me. Then say when he look at jia min, he feel like laughing. So weird. Jia min speak english to him. Hahas. I was looking at jia min. I don't always get to see jia min speak english.
Today i talk with the christofle that guy near the DKNY. I at first thought he was malay but when he was talking to me and suddenly say this word * his country* I then ask him, what race are you? He laugh sia. Say you don't know arh. And of course I don't know if not why I ask. He say he is from phillipnies. I was kind of shock. Jia min even say he in his thirties. Yesterday he told me he is 23. Quite young though. Just come to singapore 6 months ago. I yesterday even ask if he could leave some flower for me and ask him you remember the gal- adele ask you to leave some flower for her also. Then he ask how many. I say three. Hahas. Well! You see. He really give me. I was doing the doggy bag, then he suddenly come to me, pass a flower. I was quite shock. I was just joking, you know. I don't seriously like flower, but I say thankyou. ahhas. Then he ask me how many I want. I say three. So two more. Then after that, jiamin, li jie and iris came. I told jia min I got the flower. HAhas. She like jealous loh!. Relax man! Then after they go, the phillipines guy go and cut two more. He say he choose the best one, cause the rest like dying. Hahas. So I've got three. After that, he even sneak down to buy some things to eat. When he return to his counter, I was trying to bring up my courage and walk over to his counter. Cause I scare later got customer then I mess up everything. So i slowly walk, looking back then go and ask him, I saw you eating siah. Hahas. Then he say he bought chocolate cookies. Wah! ok. . Then he ask me if I want.
Then I ask can eat here ? He say ya. I say ok. Then I turn around and return to my counter. Then he really put the chocolate cookies on the tissue paper and pass it to me. I look at him in surprise. You serious arh. The story is quite long. Don't want say anymore..

So yea. Tomorrow meeting jun rong first in the morning then after that need to rush to eunos for the ridiculous orientation training from a strange call. Say that I've got selected for the job interview because a few week ago I did some job survey. What job survey I did? I have no idea either. Weird. Nah. Going to check it out what it really is about. Hope it isn't some nuisance.

I saw weilin name on the customer receipt. HAHAS!

Tomorrow the JAE APPEAL result will be out at 2pm!!!!!!
Hope I got in NYP!!!

Oh ya. Two days ago, I've got a add from my primary school- chinese class friend. I don't know who is he until he show me his photo.Terence chua eu gene. So weird the name, like separate for no reason. Ok. Then we had the big conversation. Anyhow add people in, all the FTPPS. Then it's like only esther and me the only two girl, the rest all guys- terence, jun rong, arthur, ji siang, shao loong, then got some I don't know at all. Yao zhong, pakarton?? daniel, russel.. Arh don't know. All weird weird name. Like never heard before.. zzz. Then I just add on into my msn contact easier. And got hang more often. Keep hang and sign out and then have to start the computer all over and etc.

Labels: , ,