Entries ♥

Thursday, March 26, 2009

26 March 2009

Dear viewer,

Yesterday, I go to school with joanna-secondary. we saw miss lim and talk with her.

After that, I meet joanna-primary, at the red circle. She reach at 1020am. So both of us took the train to Yishun. Esther was on the phone with me, she have photographic memory loh. She even tell us how to walk to her house, and will pass by what shop and etc. If it was me, I would not have such a super memory.

So the three of us went to have our hair cut. I only trim hair to make it thin.

Next, we went to the movie theatre and book the 1.25pm the movie- Dragonball.
We went to the long john sliver to have our lunch.
You know the whole cinema, only have like 3 of us.
After movie, we go to Kbox.

Today, Irene - senior say she saw me at yishun yesterday. hahas...

Labels: , ,