Entries ♥

Friday, March 27, 2009

26 March 2009

My new Watch bought at takashimaya the hello kitty session..


So hard working!

Clarance give me this toys. I like the hat!! hahas..!!






































My dustbin










Security and jia min










Jin Xiong and angel










Joyce and Jia min --- getting married






















Dear viewer,
All the way morning shift. I'm having a headache now. Because I've like promised quite alot of people to go out on monday which is the 30th, and end up, I don't think I can squeeze all outing in just one day because there's only one me.
Today, went to work, meet jia min as usual. I finally break my own rules, didn't tie hair during work.

Clarance came in the quite early. He came to give joyce and me each a soft toy. All the people in taka square was like weird reaction, expression.
Break, I eat bee hoon. Although I finish my bee hoon, I'm still hungry so I ask jia min and sara, should i eat and what you want to eat.
Then end up, is jin xiong accompany me to buy food and eat. We eat the ... What that thing call. Arh. I forget the name. I know I eat bacon and cheese..
I've a new partner by the name of si hui at the cashier counter.

After work, jia min, joyce, carisser all go up to level 3. But on our way there, I stop at level 2, to say hello to jay. Then he talk to me and jia min and joke about something which is extremely funny and ridiculous.

Finally we went up to level 3. The first word jia min call out is chicken little-- Clarance.

Then they bought their things and I keep telling jia min I need to go popular to buy books. In fact, I didn't go and buy. I think I will buy it tomorrow.

We went to taka square, talking hall and then home.

Labels: , ,