Entries ♥

Sunday, March 29, 2009

30th March 2009

Dear viewer,
last day at the baby fair. excited? Fun?
I have like a lot of things to do, until I forget this and that. I don't know why I keep forgetting things.
I've a deal with sara that 30th, I will be out with her last week. ANd I forget about it until she remind me. Then I've promised daphne that I go swimming with her on 30th also which turns out I forget that I have already being book on that day.
Tomorrow I going with jun rong to the post office early in the morning. He's paying more than I do for that one particular subject and to my surprise, its a lot.

After work today, I went to meet mushuang. We go crystal jade to makan. After that we went to macdonald and I order french fries. I have like got a big appeitite like that but actually I'm quite full.

So sorry Daphne , I know you are angry because I didn't chose to go swimming with u but chose going to sentosa with sara..

Labels: , ,