Entries ♥

Thursday, May 14, 2009

14 May 2009

Dear viewer,
I've join quite a number of cca. Friends wonder if i could cope with it. I have no idea too.
Xue li skip her own track and field training on wednesday. Xue Li, use to go for every cca during secondary school. Xue li also joining subeutto?? I guess that is how it is suppose to be spell. On every tuesday and Jun rong was the vice cap and they fired the captain. HAHA!! So funny.
So, xue li still got this cca- piano, which the orientation is coming soon and I join because carine join at least, there is someone to accompany me. Xue li also join student union in which she will need to attend the camp for three day at this coming fri, sat and sun but she isn't going cause she want go track.
I fear of track man! Cause i the only girl in the short distance and even though got two other girl also in short distance but they are too pro for me to join them.
Xue Li want quit track? How would you react?
Xue li also fear of test-especially chemistry . Xue li imagining herself scoring Zero out of hundred.

Today we had lesson at 10.10. I arrive at 9.30. After that I sit down on the floor at the atrium while waiting for Vid and carine. Alloysius came and saw me sitting down on the floor and join me. So we waited until Vid came. From yesterday until today, alloysius keep saying he want waffle. So we go off and on the dot, Carine arrive and so the four of us went to the South canteen together.
Chemical Engineering Principles.
Engineering Mathematics
Break
Inorganic and Physical chemistry
Material Science
School Over, go library.

Labels: , ,