Entries ♥

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

26 May 2009

Dear viewer,
Super tired? Have test this week and i just screw it all up. I don't know why. Maybe its because i too last minute in doing everything.
I have not being updating my blog for quite long. Not that I don't want to update, but i am too tired to do so. Laziness? that what you name it?
You heard about this news? Russia, making creating bomb, which is strong as it is when the first time US making the atomic bomb?
Heard of the cyclone? it causes million marooned by floodwater or living in shelters.

Friday , i have this piano concert, the cca, make it compulsory for all of us to go and surprisingly, i found out Jin xiong and clarance having graduation photo taking on friday.
I meet Mr Dan after school. Bought him a chocolate.

Yesterday,
I saw JY!!! I was in super good mood!!!

Labels: , ,