Entries ♥

Saturday, May 30, 2009

30 May 2009






























Dear viewer,
Today i went to bishan.
Yesterday, school was soo boring. Because only CEP lesson for the whole day. I have 3 hours of break. I was smsing yingkai, he tell me everyone will be here today, because firday was engineering graduation day. I told him I know. I end at 3 plus. So i sms Jin xiong, ask him where he is. Oh yes, found him and i forget to sms yingkai, tell him jin xiong is here. But he smart lei, he go and call Jin xiong. I also saw clarance. He go collect cert and then went back to the auditorium.
Now then i realise that no one can fall in the pond, if not have to pay 50 dollar.
Photo is here, copy and paste from here, but if cannot copy and paste, then tell me, i send to u.
Good Luck to your NS. Jin xiong going to have no hair leh.
Didn't take photo with ying kai sia
Congratulate to both Clarance and Jin Xiong.

Labels: , , ,