Entries ♥

Saturday, May 09, 2009

9 May 2009

Dear viewer,
9TH MAY
I went to taka , saw jin xiong , clarance, hui xian, angel and chirstopher.
OO yes. One good news. Yesterday i receive the piano audition mms. I got in . Carine also got in!! Great!!
8th may
Suppose to meet at 7.30, but i too tired to wake up.
Suppose to meet my classmate at 9, in the end i came at 10.
Jie hao call me, say half of the class have arrive with the pem. I was ultimately shock.
When i reach the gym, pathetic number of people was there, Khairul, jie hao, gary, vincent and richmond. All guy, so i was the only gal
Don't know how to operate the machine. So in the end use the running track machine. Gary help me start. AHHA.
After half an hour. We decide to go. I was not in the correct state. Jie hao was talking some nonsesnse matter and I was trying to focus walking down the staircase.Don't know why, i just didn't see the step. So i fall down.
They all saw it. SOO MALU LA. THen i quickly stand up and walk again. This time worst, i sort of tumble down the stair. OH!! ZZz ., What a bad day. I sprain my ankle. First time in my life sprain my ankle and the reason for spraining my ankle is because I fall from the staircase.
So the whole day for today was ruin. Cannot go for track. So i only go somewhere else with the new friend clare intro to me. She bring me to the mindsport club where her friend is. So many guys and we went up and down. Finally I was at the second floor. Many people were queueing up for the oversea commnunity . some queueing for wuqi-chess, and very little queuing for this cca- using the hand to play soccer. Then I saw jun rong , he joining that one- the unpopular queue.
7th May
nothing much happen
6th may
I have cca- track. I was told that jin xiong will be there with his friend playing basketball. So i was searching and searching.
Saw justin, he joining frizzbies??? Don't know how to spell. He was walking to and fro searching for the cca. He was on the phone and I ask him, you talking to stephanie is it? He give me that weird weird look.
Suppose to go cca with clare and when she reach the track, she wanted to retract her promises. I keep persuading she to stay and her bf also. In the end, she went home and her bf stay.
I still can't find jin xiong. By the time my cca, i go home. I receive jin xiong message He say he saw me. I was so shock. But i really didn't see him. I ask myself. . Am i blind? Forget how he look like? or seriously need to wear a spec cos degree have increase tremendously. I even sms jia min.

Labels: , ,