Entries ♥

Saturday, June 13, 2009

13 June 2009

Dear viewer,
It have been quite long since i last update.
Firdaus also say i long time didn't update so,
Firstly, i wanted to update about---
June 1 : Happy Birthday Sara Lim
June 2: Happy Birthday Justin Tay
June 7: Happy Birthday Chua Li Shan
June 11, went to arcade at woodlands.
June 13, which is today I go ochard, meet up with my secondary friend.
Tomorrow, i will be meeting harrods people.
Monday, meet him.
Then still have cca and common test which will be coming soon!!!!
I'm so fated with F.
June 10, I go for piano cca. Then learn two lesson of theory in one day and try out the piano with carine. WOOh HOOO!! Fun eh!!!
Wah, Jia min so violent siah. Because i ask her if the clothing nice or not, she say no, then i go ask siew mei, then she hit me siah. Say i don't trust her taste. haha!!! so funny la she.

Labels: , ,