Entries ♥

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

24 June 2009

Dear viewer,
its just so ridiculous. Common Test postpone. Nanyang poly school actually have extend of one week holiday.
Oh yes! I have not update anything for quite long.
So here is this news:
I got posted to First Toa Paoyh Secondary for retaking english O-level. I found out Jun Rong and Joey also going to same school. But i found out all of us having different oral day.
Imaging myself, entering a stranger school, without any ideal of where each and every place is and look like, meeting student in school uniform and you found yourself in home clothes.
This feeling must be super weird.
So, project is another major problem. What topic should i work on? I wanted to work on my hero. Remember who i portray my hero in the past? Not daring to try out, because people might be quesitoning me about that.
So, i didn't go for piano cca for like 3 out of 4 times.
The result that i got for my quiz and all was much more alarming. F all the way.
I can say * I'm fated with F?*
I just log in into my yahoo answer. I found out a lot of things. In which some is advisable not to mention.

AND ONG JIA MIN!!! upload the video leii. haha!!!

I realise I have little time to spend with my friends. Exam coming?
I was browsing throught some folder in my laptop and found some weird song in it.

Labels: , ,