Entries ♥

Friday, June 26, 2009

26 June 2009

Dear viewer,
big news man. Michael jackson have passed away.
Alright. I shall update something special. I today got shock when i pick up a call from jun rong. He say want to study, he sound quite sad, like want to do his very best for maths. Somemore during that time I was sleeping man.
I meet Mushuang for dinner at crystal jade. Have porridge and don't know what vegetable and shirmp paste chicken. We chat and waited like for goodness sake just for the porridge. Stupid and lousy service.
Oh yes, after that, i take bus home and then you know what, a man, wearing a mask, siting beside me. I was so shock. I was sitting down and imaging all the possible reason. Does he have H1N1? Dangerous or he just visit the dental ?? What will happen and all sort of rubbish imagination.
Oh yes, JIa min told me qin han and bin quan went back to taka to work man!! LIke taka so much man. Holiday also go back to work even though got only three week of holiday , no need to study one man.

Labels: , ,