Entries ♥

Friday, August 28, 2009

28 August 2009

Dear viewer,
happy birthday to Joanna tan Chuan Yu!!!
So, today is my oral day! I went to First Toa PAYOH Secondary.
I board 238 , there is a bunch, a whole lot bunch of students out there, board the bus, jump and scream, there goes a angry man! Shouted across so angrily.So, I alight at the kim keat bus stop, walk towards the school. I went to the security guard. The security tells me the direction and then I walk towards it, I said thanks to the security. guess what, I was walking towards the library seat, a familiar figure, was sitting down there, I head forward to see, and saw its derrick. The subbuteo in charge. Jun rong senior. So i sat beside him and then he talk to me. Oh i realise his sister-simin, in the same secondary school as me-5n3. Miss wong class!!!! haha!!!

Labels: , ,