Entries ♥

Sunday, September 13, 2009

14 September 2009

Dear viewer,
14 September 2009, Here to update my latest happening. The baby fair have officially ended today. Well, there is so much things happening but I don''t think i will be listing every single thing out.
Mainly I'm going to update about this fair. I hate baby! Especially when they cry. So this fair, in fact, I didn't even bother about looking at the baby, I just put on some fake smile when they look at me. I feel that they are so cheapskate. I mean certain parent. When they ask for more lucky draw coupon.
So, this month, what's ahead? There will be birthday celebration for bear's birthday, for jean san birthday. Somehow it fall on the same week , but different day. I think most probably I will be asking for off day.
There will also be a class outing on 1st October! In which I will be bringing my camera and start photographing the class again! I know they hate it! But I have to do so! AHHA!!

Labels: , ,