Entries ♥

Thursday, March 18, 2010

18 March 2010

Dear viewer,
Carisser ask me to update words instead of photo. The reason why I didn't update so much word is>>> I doubt no many people will read it and photo speaks a thousand word :)
So Today I went out with Jia min, Weilin and Tiffany. But I came out early and went to the bank to settle my card. Go to Buona Vista to take my english O-level cert and last but not least went to hougang to settle the cheque. Finally I reach 313 at about 3 plus and met up with Jia min and Wei LIn. Tiffany reach slightly later because she meeting her friend for outing- I guess so. Guess what! Tiffany is lost, walk two round and finally get out of somerset and reach 313.
We went to watch this Movie-Just another paradox box.
YOu know what! THe whole day I didn't eat. Only when I go inside the movie theatre, I bought hotdog bread, platter set-nugget, wedges and chicken./ Haix. '
So finally after the movie. We went to the DON'T KNOW what SPOON SOUP SHOP.

I read JIA MIN blog>>> SHE SAY I VAIN :((((
I read CARISSER BLOG>>> SHE COMPLAIN ME :(((
These two bad people :(((
HAHAS!! BUT I LOVES HAVING THEM AROUND :)))