Entries ♥

Friday, January 14, 2011



I just view this interesting email: I cant copy so i have to type each word out , So here it goes like this :
Each and everyone of us are going through tough times right now, but God is getting ready to bless you in a way that only He can. Keep the faith.
This prayer:
Father, I ask you to bless my friends, relatives and those i care deeply for and those who are reading this now. Show them a new relevation of your love and power. Holy spirit, I ask you to minister their spirit at this very moment. Where there is pain, give them your peace and mercy. When there is self-doubt, release a renewed confidence through their grace. Where there is need, I ask you to fulfill their needs. Bless their homes, families, finances, their going and their coming. In jesus precious name. Amen.

Labels: , ,