Entries ♥

Thursday, February 09, 2012

10 feb 2012

Dear viewer ,
It's finally year 2012!
I've finally access my blog with the right password after a seriously multiple tries of logging in :)
In 20 days time , I will be officially out of school . 1st of March sparks off my last day of school having exam .
I guess I will missed all those time going school , having exam , and the funny experiences I came across .
Suddenly , This make me remind of bear : quoted " Wendy GUai LAN ar , people having petrol exam she study bio. " The latest quotes " siao ar , Gmp paper you bring bio to study"

Hey people , very soon we will be separating and embark on a new journey . Do take care ok :)
All the best for Wendy, Lishan, rosfaridah and vid

Vid : even though we hardly talk to each other nowadays , do work hard and pursue your dream ok :)

Rosfaridah : do not forget to cook veggie the next time we go your house have lunch )
Why not you learn from your mother how to cook those dishes and let us try your cooking,
Don't forget to confess to you know who :)U

Lishan : stop torning at night just to study for exam its Not good for your health You know ? Do chilled and don't get so stress out :) wish you all the best with him and you :)

Wendy : you too relax le ar . Exam period already having the holiday mood and making plan
Sometimes I think of what you are doing , I just can't stop smiling to myself
I guess you people will missed me too right ? A bit thick skinned

Well , hope I can stop seeing myself getting a D in exam

I guess I do quoted that " friend is more important than boyfriend" .
And those lingo word was pushed aside for some reason

Labels: , ,