Entries ♥

Saturday, May 17, 2014


Dear reader,
I'm back again . Just suddenly feeling down . Feeling slight Emo maybe due to period ? 
I was just browsing through Facebook , reading Facebook post shared by others and I came across one article about marriage . 
No one can attest that marriage can be smooth sailing . And I do fear about marriage . 
Why ? Because of commitment and making sure relationship between  each other dosen't turn sour .

Today I browse through some photo of my friends and looking in the Instagram . I just have this sudden urge to tell them I missed them . I mean I missed those time I spend with them . That period when I am not attached when I have all my friends with me . I wished to go back but I can't anymore .
No wonder people say friends come and go . Those who really left behind are your true friend . But I believe it's not all about that. I believe it's all up to how u handle your friendship . How you prioritise them And make an effort to meet them .
But not all about that . In Singapore , we are living in a rush society . Everyone is so busy with their own work and we just don't feel like planning another activity . All we want is to stay at home and rest . No ! That's not going to happen to me even though I always have these thought . I seriously need to think of something to make my life a new changeover :(