Entries ♥

Friday, September 21, 2007

Dear reader,
Last day for school, first lesson, we have maths. Mrs Khoo and ask us do we have anything want to us her. Next lesson was history. I was on the way to the com lab and I saw Ms wendy wong. I was walking very slow already. she suddenly walked very fast and then she began to speak to me. Where you going to. I immediately point in front, I bet she can't really see my hand. It's quite of a surprise to see her talked to me. Then mei fern quickly say Good morning to Ms wong. Then mei fern say history lesson.
During the history lesson, Miss koh is telling us this is our last lesson and so on and tell us again and again that she know history is a 0.5 subject. She seem to be talking about probability. hahas. Wah, she keep repeating many things. She say she bought all the N-level history from the bookshop so that the auntie will not get any losses. Then ask we haven buy , buy from her. Left with four books with her. Then keep saying lucky from the 8 books she bought, she manage to get back the 4 books money. I thinks she have repeat this for about 3 times already. I remember the class ask her is she very rich, then she say she is very poor. hahas, where got teacher so poor . Then she told the class that she have saved up for quite long before she could buy a car and everyday she drives to school and hardly spend money on other things. Then the class ask her how much she spend a day in school . Then she say she spend very little money on food because she bring food from homes. Wao, she sound so poor. Yesterday, assembly, I recalled she say the cip thing in other countries. She say she can cooked, Teo jin ling can cook and Ms Ng.
Talking about Ms ng, I remember she came in to the class and teach us Bio because Miss Kwan did not come. She looks so serious when she teach. I always thought she is another type of teacher. hahas.
Next lesson was F&N. We were released very early like 10 minutes before recess because she say we have been very attentive in class.
Next lesson was physic, Miss lim was going through paper with the class. Bio lesson, we were having group work. AT 1pm, wei lin, ming hui , daphne and some other students went for Dental check up. Hahas. I'm Glad that I need not to go.

Labels: ,